A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES
Own cookies Are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
Third-party cookies Are those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME PERIOD THAT REMAIN ACTIVATED Session cookies They collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
Persistent cookies They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO PURPOSE
Technical cookies Are necessary for the correct web browsing.
- Personalization cookies Allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the website
- Analysis cookies They allow the provider the analysis linked to the navigation performed by the user, in order to keep track of the use of the website, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies Allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies Allow the editor to include advertising space on the website according to the information obtained through the user's browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), EMIGUEL ANGEL MEDINA SANCHEZ informs of the cookies used on our website:
TYPES OF COOKIES
Third party cookies
Behavioral advertising cookies or Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company attached to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Browser Disabling Supplement through which instructions the analytical cookies of that service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
“Likewise, MIGUEL ANGEL MEDINA SANCHEZ informs the user that he has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard disk.
Below we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Firefox desde aquí: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los- sitios-web
- Chrome desde aquí: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer desde aquí: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari desde aquí: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera desde aquí: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html