Aquaride combines a traditional structure with great ascensional capacity due to its particular pattern that oversizes the lobes and is extended to the hips.
Its profile is especially hydrodynamic which turns it into a jacket with an unusual relationship between ascensional capacity, stowage volume and underwater facility of advance.
It’s also a very equilibrated model in terms of lightness, resistance, pocket capacity, comfort and low price.
This all-terrain jacket incorporates the 2.0 version of weight system LOCK AID SYSTEM, now just as safe and easy to manage but with a lighter structure that allows using the jacket also without the weight system.
On the dorsal side of the jacket, two weight pockets allow a perfect layout of the weight in axis with the tank.
The semi rigid back pack fulfills its function of stabilizing the tank almost without adding weight and with a minimum volume.
The accessories’ provision is really complete: abdominal elastic adjustable strap and completely separated from the sack, attractive back pack’s pad of neutral buoyancy, stainless steel D-rings with angular design and “Y” hose carrier.
- Material: Nylon© 420 Deniers with Cordura
- 2 wide zip-up cargo pockets
- Lock-Aid System 2.0 integrated weight system
- 2 weight side pockets
- Traditional semi rigid Cressi back pack
- Adjustable ventral strap, separated from the sack
- 3 valves for air discharge
- 4 stainless trapezoidal rings to carry accessories
- 2 rings to carry snap hooks
- Great ascensional capacity: 15.3 Kg, M size