We put the trust of one of the most important data referring to our safety, if not the most important, the air pressure of the tank, to an extremely simple and imprecise instrument, the analogic manometer, a copper spiral through which a hole detects the pressure and shows the reading in a sphere by the moving of a needle. With THE LINE DIGI Cressi proposes a high precision instrument that also provides other data of constant interest to the diver. All with a very contained size and cost.
- Minimized size: 60 x 50 mm box
- Housing in ABS anti-shock with thermoplastic rubber case that integrates fixing ring
- 45 x 27 mm rectangular phosphorescent screen with Bumpon anti-shock and anti-scratch protector
- Large digits (10 x 5 mm the main data) with rooms separated by distribution lines
- Post-production battery saving system, using a magnet. The intelligent box (patented) can be used to maintain the DIGI 2 in latent energy saving mode and perform tasks such as changing units of measurement
- Replacing the battery by the user without the need for tools. After the battery change, DIGI 2 performs a self-test of pressurization (patented) to make sure that it has been done correctly. Battery cover specifically designed to avoid incidents, with two clips and with easily replaceable parts (O-ring)
- Completely modular manufacturing that allows easy reparation when the time comes
- Automatic turn on when detecting pressure
- Tank pressure with 3 digits (precision 0.1 bar) between 0 and 340 bar
- Graphic segmental indicator of cylinder pressure
- Specific reserve pressure level indicator
- Discharged battery icon
Great autonomy: up to 700 dives in a year.
There are no reviews yet.