The Instructor Courses (IDC) are specifically designed for PADI Divemasters or for those who have an equivalent degree (SSI, FEDAS, Acuc, etc.) or higher (Instructor of another organization) and in them the most important issues are developed in the training of an Instructor.
All this with a structured system and with a high practical application. Together with this program, we will take the EFR Instructor course as it is mandatory to be a PADI Instructor.
What is the IDC program?
This program is conducted in a total of 12 days (10 courses + 2 exams) is designed to take the two courses necessary to become a PAD Instructor).
This is the day to day of the IDC:
- 7 days IDC
- 4 days IDC
- 1 day EFRI
- 2 IE (Instructor Exam)
What is the exact cost?
The total cost of the PADI Instructor Course is calculated based on:
-Cost of IDC 1.500 €
* Instructor Course (IDC)
* PADI Instructor Kit. Includes: Teaching Guide (“Guide to teaching”), OW, RES and DM exams, Specialist Instructor Manual (CD Rom), submersible splints (from the OW, ADV, RES and DM courses)
-Course EFRI 370€
-Fees to PADI 720€.
If you need Accommodation: € 20 per person per night this price includes accommodation in a shared Bungalow with a towel and sheets at the Ametlla Camping (where we have the classroom)
What documentation do I need?
To follow the Instructor Training Course it is necessary to provide a Medical Certificate, less than 1 year old in which it is expressly stated “suitable for diving”, 4 passport photos, photocopy of all diving certifications and photocopy of the last dive of the dive book (log book), to demonstrate at least one hundred. It is also necessary to have followed a First Aid Course (PADI, Red Cross, etc.) in the last 2 years (photocopy of the degree or diploma must be provided).
What other materials do I need?
* Manual del Instructor (actualizado)
* Pocket Mask (“Pocket mask”)
* OW, ADV, RES and DM student manuals
* Encyclopedia and “Diving Knowledge Workbook”
* Decompression buoy or inflatable surface signaling tube
* You must also bring your own diving equipment (except tank and weights)